Sunday, January 21, 2018

January Hostess Club layouts


January Hostess Club features CTMH Silver and Gold paper pack.  Because we did Beary Christmas .... I geared this one more towards New Years.  I added lagoon, because it's one of my favorite colors, but almost any color could be used and the guests had their choice of colors.  This fun layout was inspired by Chris Robertson.  


The first layout is inspired by Nicole Mann.  This lovely layout comes together quickly and is a festive new years layout.  Cheers!!


The second layout is inspired by Tina Lovell.  I love the gold trees and the gold HOLIDAY.  It looks great on the pewter background.  There is also an additional pocket pages and we used some PML cards and some bits and pieces of leftovers for additional pictures or journaling.  The first pictures shows the pocket pages as well.  (we did do both sides too.)


Here's just the layout below.


The next layout is inspired by Vicki Wizniuk.  one of the papers in the kit is black lines on white paper, and I like how the lines work on this layout and can be used for journaling.  I also really like the half circles on the right side.  I just really like all of the little adornments on this layout and it was really fun to create.  Also, I used the journaling pen to add fun lines as well.  


Joy is one of my favorite words, so I wanted to use it on a layout, so I brought back the lagoon. This layout is inspired by Carrie Simonds.  This layout also uses the the black and white stripes.  This was a quick and easy layout.  


Here's another great layout, no title yet, but easily adjustable for any event.  And this is another Nicole Mann inspiration. The original had the gold HOLIDAY letters on it, but I had already used them.  Still think it's a sharp layout!!


This layout is from the CTMH book.  I love the first page... 


And the last layout... I just wanted to use the gold striped paper... Doreen Watkins is the inspiration for this layout.  Again, I brought the lagoon back into this layout.  


The next hostess club will be Tuesday, February 13.  The featured kit will be Chelsea Gardens.   Please order your kit by January 30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment