Saturday, October 15, 2016

October Shoebox Cards


Hi Everyone!! 

Finally have photos to upload... new to me computer system installed, but no slot for my memory card... technology... so I found a cord for my camera but still couldn't figure out how make it work... finally Scott came down to help... and really.. I just needed to turn my camera on... sigh... 

Anyway... here's the cards we created!!

This is my card and it was inspired by Liz Mullins Johnson.  It is a lovely card and fun too!  We stamped each color with a different stamp.  I had cut out the leaf shapes ahead of time and embossed them with gold embossing powder and then we sponged the colors on the leaf... starting with with the yellow, then red and finally green... using sponge daubers.


Julie's amazing card is next...


I must not have put on the stamped cover she gave us, but trust me... it's amazing.  When you open it up it looks like this!!  It pops out!!

We took an 8.5x11 cardstock and cut it and scored and added some decorations!  I love the square pumpkin faces as well as the Frank image!!...  What a great surprise!!



Lori's card is next!!  Fun paper and great Stamps make this card sweet and simple, but super fun and we couldn't help but giggle as we made this cute card.  (my favorite is the Frankie!!) This image is a little blurry and I will take a better photo and post it later.


Roxxy's card was this spooktacular scenery shot cut out and we stamped the images.  Love the purple background.  It was fun assembling this darling card!!  All of the images were precut for us!


Shannon's darling card was a candy corn mummy... we tore off pieces of 1 black,2 white, 2 yellow and 2 orange and inked them with black... Staring at the top, we assembled them down, putting the black in the middle of the yellow and added googly eyes.  Super cute!!


And Shannon provided us with another selection of papers to make a second similar card!  this one was fun as well!  Double the fun!!


It was a smaller crowd this month, and we missed Kathy, Anita and Melani and hope that you can make it next month.  We will be meeting on Tuesday November 8th (please note date change) instead of Tuesday November 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment