Thursday, October 20, 2016

Jeepers Creepers Workshop (October)

Hi Hi!!

First of thanks to my guests for being flexible and coming on the 18th due to me being sick. I am feeling much better now!!

Oh my goodness... this kit was so much fun!!

This first layout was our Hostess Club Layout!  It was inspired by Tina Lovell's (Hooligan's) layout.  I particularly liked the angled cut and over course the monsters are super cute ... and they are thin cuts!!  What fun!  Also, this kit could very easily be adapted to a birthday theme!!


This tangerine layout (tangerine is the new orange) layout was so much fun to do!!  Thanks to Lynn Como for her brilliant take on this halloween kit!  The edges of most everything are sponged with whisper and it's very subtle, but quite lovely.  


This next layout was also inspired by Lynn Como... It was fun to add the little touches.. the spider web, the spider, and the various stickers as well.  You might notice that in the middle is one of our new page protectors.. this one has four 3x4 horizontal slots.  perfect for photos and Picture My Life cards!  It's a great way to add more to your layout!


I was so impressed with this next layout, that I had to make it!  The lighting in this photo isn't the best, because the bows and the middle are supposed to be gray...  and you could use almost any color on this layout, as an accent color.  I chose pomegranate.  Incredible layout... inspired by Dana Kessler.  I love this black and white striped washi tape!!


And this one was just plain fun!!  I loved that it used many of the stickers and PML cards! This layout was inspired by Chris Robertson!!


Well, that's all I have so far for this kit... and it was super fun to work on these layouts... the stickers and diecuts were amazing!!  I loved all of the papers... well most of them...  and really enjoyed this paper kit.  

The next class will be Tuesday November 15th... and we will be working on Swan Lake.  Hope you all can make it!!

DB~

No comments:

Post a Comment