Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Magical Workshop (September)

Hi Everyone!!

Here's our take on Magical... this was a fun kit... and while Disney is very popular, it's also easy to try other things with this kit.

Here's the Hostess Club layout!  It's one we did at a corporate event and me being the rebel I can be, flipped the paper over... I liked the dots better than the stripes.


This fabulous layout was inspired by Dana Kessler (her layout was pink and hearts) but my guests went crazy for this layout!  It's just plan fun!!  and now that I look at it... I think that the pages are flip flopped... it should go the other way... but coolio... it looks good both ways!!


This layout was so much fun!!  Super cute and easy but it's the camera stamps that make this just plain fun!!


And the final layout... looks completely different than anything else and I love doing a surprise page... one that you say ... really this paper is part of the magical kit... LOL.  This delightful layout was inspired by Michelle Snyder's (calypso) layout.


I am so grateful for the creativity of my consultant friends!  and I love creating these fabulous layouts for my good friends.  I so enjoy spending time creating with them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment