Friday, November 15, 2013

Join CTMH and here's why...

Here's the scoop!  If you love paper crafting, stamping and scrapbooking, consider joining my team with CTMH. 

Here's why...

Great teaching and training
CTMH is a SOLID company
No inventory
Products at a discount
Amazing products
Low Investment (just $49)
Exciting conventions
Earn Free Travel
Building relationships
Learning and sharing of ideas
OBA... free Online Business Accounts
Commission on sales
Commission on four tiers
Studio J online scrapbooking 

I love this company and have been with them for 13 and a half years.  It's been an amazing journey both in my personal and business experience.   The friendships I have made and the traveling I have done through my connection with CTMH has opened so many doors for me.  I would love to have you on my team!!

Enjoy this short video about CTMH!!! And please lmk if there are any questions. Interested? Click on  Join my team !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment