Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bye Bye Polka Dots

So I have decided to paint and rearrange my office... Needing some better storage options and while I love the polka dots... it's really just time for them to go... So I am painting just the top half... Woot Woot... and I made it over by the window.  It's kind of slow and messy... but it will be better than ever when it's finished:)

That means that I am also cleaning out and finding treasures and such... so, for the next week or so, I will be posting items for sale... on face book and on my blog here.  Prices do not include shipping... and I will be happy to send things to anyone.  So keep your eyes on the blog for great items for sale at great prices... 

By the way... I am painting one area at a time mostly... tonight I just painted till I ran out of paint.  

What color do you think I painted?

D~

No comments:

Post a Comment