Monday, October 7, 2013

The Holiday Gift Guide is coming...

The new Holiday Gift Guide is here... and items can be ordered out of it starting October 15th!! Special Rewards when ordering $100 in CTMH products, you can choose one of the starred items in the guide book for free!  Woot woot!!

Here are some of things found in the new gift guide... 

2 new sets of Washi Tape.... 
what fun!!
Love these embellishments.  the string comes in a square and needs to
 be carefully popped out.  I will show you how.
Love this little album... gonna use it for my Galena Girls trip:)
So I saw Fancy Melissa's card of a washi tape Christmas tree and I totally loved it... so I did my own version!  thank's Melissa for the inspiration!!
Love the Ho ho ho "M" sized stamp!
More great fun items to come! Come back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment