Saturday, October 19, 2013

Holidays from the Heart Linky Blog Hop Day Five

Today's card is using the A1151 Lot's of Love stamp set... I love so many elements in this stamp set... I love the string of hearts, the doves, the letters and I especially love the mail box!!



This card is a 4x3 and I love this size!  And making 4x3 sized cards (actual size is 4x6) which is a great size because there are six cards in a 12x12 sheet of card stock!  How cool is that!!!



Hope you are getting excited about the possibilities in the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide. I have lots of gift guides.... lmk if you want one:)  

Feel free to Join the Party by ordering online from the Holiday Gift Guide

This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. 
Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group. Just enjoy the show!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...





1 comment: