Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful

Hi Everyone!!  Hope you have been enjoying a beautiful spring!!  Here are the layouts we did for CTMH Some Kinda Wonderful kit.  While this wan not a kit that initially wowed me, I have to say, it was really fun to work with!!  So check out the amazing layouts and create some of you own!!

This is the hostess club layout!  I loved the bright colors and it really does feel like it's a welcome summer layout out.  This layout was inspired by Judy Eccard.  I love this layout and the bright colors.  It was fun to create and it will be fun to add photos to it as well!!


This first layout was inspired by the amazing Chris Robertson's Halloween layout.  I also wanted to do something more masculine since many of my clients have sons... and this kit can tend to go girlish.  I loved this first layout!!  The black accents really pop on this layout!!


So yeah... I went there... let's do a girlish layout too!! This marvelous layout was inspired by Jen Mahan!!  It was a super fun layout to create and I love the You and Me (& is from the sticker pack and the words You and Me were stamped with the E1032 Typography Alphabet.  


Here's another Jen Mahan inspired layout!!  I loved this layout because it wasn't girlish.  The pink circles were punched out and cut in half and added a bit of fun to this super cute layout!!


Lynn Como inspired this layout!  And it's adorable!  I couldn't resist!!  I loved using the PML cards... especially the black with pink eyelashes.  And this layout came together very quickly!  


I loved all of the black textured paper in this kit and wanted to do another layout that would be less girly... and loved how this one came out.  This was inspired by a layout from pinterest, but it didn't have a name on it.  


These were such fun layouts to do!!  We had a great time!  The kit for June will be Little Dreamer.  Can't wait to see what comes from that kit!  Join us June 13th ... Doors open at 5:00 PM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment