Saturday, January 21, 2017

January Hostess Club Oh Deer!!

Oh the weather outside was frightful on the Tuesday night of hostess club... and the following rescheduling of hostess club, so here are the wonderful "Oh Deer" layouts!!

This first layout is our hostess club layout.  We used the fun snowflake embossing folder and the winter thin cut. We also used the Color of the Year... Sea Glass.  This layout was inspired by Laura Ryan.  It's pretty sweet and simple.


This paper packet was a lot of fun and very easy to work with.  This quick and lovely layout was inspired by Michelle Snyder.  There are some slight changes as I like a little Sea Glass as an accent.  And I love the world Joy on the banner!!


Layout #2 was also inspired by Michelle Snyder.  I love the Picture My Life cards included with the paper packet!!  This one features the trees and one with reindeer that the bottom was cut off of.  The stickers are a must with this kit!!


Layout #3 was inspired by Jennifer Kelly.  I love the stamped images of the kids feeding the deer.  Also loved using my new cricut cartridge Flower cart for the pine trees... they are 3.5 and 4 inches.  Also this layout will include  a 4x6 flip flap and two 3x5 flip flaps.  I love love love this layout!!


The fourth layout was inspired by Tamytha Jenkins.  The red in this pack really threw me off... and then I saw this amazing layout and knew this would be quite an unexpected layout with this kit.  And it's been a while since the old embossing powders have been used... and they add such an elegance.  


I really enjoyed working with Oh Deer!!  Too bad the weather was crappy!!  

In February, we will meet on Tuesday February 14th and the doors will open at 5:00 PM.  We will be working with the kit Hello Lovely.  

Let me know if you would like to come so there we can order a kit for you!!

DB~

No comments:

Post a Comment