Tuesday, January 10, 2017

December Hostess Club ... City Sidewalks

Hi Everyone!!

Hope that you had an amazing Christmas!!  

Here's our Christmas Layouts using CTMH City Sidewalks.
 

This is the Hostess club layout!!  We used lots of the thin cuts!!  What a fun layout!!  (it uses the bulk paper and cardstock)
 
  

I love love love this layout... It was inspired by Lori Symank and Nickie Hoffer.  I had intended to use the back side of the dark blue, (which was stripes) but when I went to glue it, I liked that side better and so it morphed into this fabulous layout!!  
I love blue and green together.


This layout is so sweet and  simple.  and I love the additions of the snowflakes and the washi tape.  Again, blue and green and silver.. so nice!!


The last layout is one of my favorites... (we used the leftover white square, from a snowflake from the first layout).  This layout just exudes Holiday Cheer!

What a fun kit!!  Consider joining us!!  We always have at least four layouts.  and we have a fun time doing it.  

January class is supposed to be Tuesday January 10, but the weather was kind of nasty... so we will be meeting Tuesday January 17 

In February we will meet on Tuesday February 14th and we will be working on Hello Lovely... a new kit in the new book!!  

Stay warm!!  Spring is just around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment