Monday, September 14, 2015

September Hostess Club and Zoe WOTG

Tuesday was Hostess Club and here's the layout we created!  Special thanks to Jo Armstrong for her creation!!  I love how this turned out!!


I love love love the blue green side of Zoe!!  And we used the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artistry on this layout!!  The hexagons and word bubbles were a lot of fun to add to this layout!  We also used the new aqua shimmer trim!  I love love love Shimmer trim!!!

And here are the creations of my customers.  
(ps Pam snuck out early before a picture could be taken)


Dulce loves these warmer fall colors!  Course she has boys too, so it's a great color combination for almost any photograph!!


Kathy and Shayley are working on their trip to Maine.


And here's Theresa's layout featuring a first day of school!

Here are the three other layouts using Zoe for the WOTG kit!  


This layout is scraplifted from Tina Lovell's lovely layout!!



This layout was inspired by Tina Lovell as well!! (it's changed up a bit but I love it!!)



And this is my own creation!!  I love the simplicity of this layout!  still lots of room for photos and we used the washi tape from the last seasonal expressions issues!!  thought the colors were spot on.  And we also used the September campaign stamp sets.  


No comments:

Post a Comment