Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Hostess Club

What a fun night!  

Tonight we used Picture My Life cards to create a layout!!  Check out the Picture My Life Buffett!!  It's a great way to try out Picture my Life!!

So here's my layout (Inspired by Sheri Rotler).  It uses Bulk Avonlea and three cards from the Picture My Life Avonlea kit and assorted leftover accents and embellishments!  It's a great way to use up left over bits and pieces.


The matting really help the elements to pop!!

Here's what the crew created tonight.  They really seemed to enjoy the project!

Love how two different papers work well in this layout.

How fun is this ... again, two different kits.

Lucy rubons were used with Chantilly and works great!

Love love Laughing Lola!!
Love the things that are taught in hostess club! It's just way fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment