Saturday, August 17, 2013

Number 6 is My Crush Albums

The Fed Ex Man delivered this morning!  So excited to see them in real life... they are better than I even imagined:)

Number six... It's the My Crush Albums.   Z1856 Bluebird, Z1855 Modville.  They are found in the idea book pages 63-67.  

These darling Notebook Albums are perfect for teenagers, vacation memories, everyday life, and more.  It's portable size and easy to take on the go.


these are basically notebook sized and contain 60 pages 
They are a hardcover, spiral bound and have preprinted pages, ready for photos and journaling bits and fun stuff.  They retail at 12.95 before shipping and tax.  


looks like lots of fun to play with... can't wait to get my hands on these... 
There are darling little kits full of bits and pieces to add to the My Crush Album... My Crush Besties, Best Day Ever assortment coordinate well well the Modville album...
My Crush Memories and My Crush Favorites coordinate with the Bluebird book.  

The assortments are just $4.95 before shipping and tax and can be used in regular scrapping as well as card making too! 


Assortments include 16 journal spots, 4 sticker sheets, 2 alphabet stickers, and 4 envelopes
What a great assortment... and they are double sided (Journaling on one side and fun design paper on the other.  Also, the My Crush Books would be a great place to add any bits left over from other projects... 


Here's a sample of what's found inside a Crush Album.



And of course fun stamps to coordinate the look.  

Lovin the Reel Life Stamp set...
And here's a video of Fancy Melissa sharing her insights on My Crush Books.




Consider the Crush books as another option for your scrapbook needs.  It's super fun and is quick and easy... just add photos and adhesive and the memories come alive:)
Here's a sample of a crush book

Have a Super Stampin Saturday!

D~

No comments:

Post a Comment