Friday, August 30, 2013

Just play...

Since it's so hot out... it felt like a good day to just play.  So, I pulled out my dream pop scraps and played.

The starburst card from yesterday was still fresh in my mind, and I wondered what it would look like in other colors... 


used some flowers that had just been sitting there and some bling
















The starburst card just fascinates me...Thinking this just might be a staple card with every kit... Look for more of them... and try some with left over scraps that coordinate:)















This darling card also uses dream pop scraps... not sure which one I like the best.  the middle one has yellow scallops under the pink square.  

The scallops were made with our new scallop punch (Z1851 $17.95) found on page 133 of the Autumn Winter Idea Book. I love the tiny scallops ... it almost feels delicate:)  

Anyway... hope you have time to "Just Play" this weekend!!

D~

No comments:

Post a Comment