Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CTMH Stella WOTG

My version of WOTG

Bonus Project
April features Stella WOTG (Workshop on the Go)... I like to change things up, so this is different than the WOTG guide lines... The guide lines inspire me...
My version of second page. (not complete)

The middle one is an extra page I just added... The canvas stickers would look nice on this layout.  (it's very similar to the cover of the current idea book Spring 2012)

The third is a variation of the layout.  I really enjoyed working with Stella:)

Our next WOTG will be Tuesday May 1st and will feature Lucy.  Be sure to order you kit soon so you can join us for WOTG night.





Options:
G1034 Lucy 29.95
Z1735 Dimensional Hearts 3.25
Z1710 Just Blooms paper flowers 5.95
Z16997 Mini medley accents 4.95

Wanna do the bonus project... Banner... be sure to add the Z1736  Mini banner  5.95 and Z1690 Bitty Buds  4.95 to your order too (see page 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment