Saturday, June 23, 2018

June Hostess Club

Hi Everyone!!

The June featured kit is Beautiful You.  Theresa loved the colors of this kit!  Here are the creations using this lovely kit!!


The first layout is the Hostess Club layout and it featured the bulk paper pack.   This layout is inspired by Melinda Everitt. It features the floral pattern on one side and blue with little white polka dots on the other side.  There are also two flip flaps using PML cards.  I love this quick layout!!


Here's the first layout and it comes from the CTMH instruction guide that comes with the kit.  I love the flag papers and this layout!  It's another quick layout.  (Side note: this layout is mounted on white cardstock.  I did trim the bottom of the flag paper)  What fun!!


The next layout is a striking layout inspired by Lynn Como.  I love the combination of the sorbet and sapphire.  Such a great color combination.  Love the hint of flowers as well.  True Story is also a flip flap.


This "Sweet" layout was so much fun to put together. It's inspired by Doreen Watkins and was just fun and is so lovely.  It's just the perfect layout for a sweet friend, a sweet baby, or a tender moment.


Here's another soft and sweet layout inspired by Lynn Como.  It includes some light sponging and smooshing... is that a word?  but that's what I did... I smooshed it.  I love the combination of blue and pink together and the little bit of grey ... yummy!!



 And the last layout is probably one of my favorites!  Of course I usually say that after every layout I do.  LOL!!  This layout was inspired by Dana Kessler.  I love doing an unexpected layout and this one fits the bill!!  Love this layout!!


Join us in July for the next Hostess Club workshop.  We will be using the kit Fresh Air!!  Please order your kit by June 30 to join us.  We will meet on Tuesday, July 10.  Doors open at 5:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment