Thursday, August 25, 2016

Calypso Workshop

Calypso was one of my most favorite kits to work with!!  I love the bright colors and the patterns as well.  Here are the lovely creations featuring the Calypso Workshops your Way!!

This is the hostess club layout and it was inspired by Michelle Snyder.  


Here's the first layout and it's super fun and surely would emulate what Summer is all about!!


This layout was inspired by Tina Lovell!!  
I love the rainbow 4x6 card and how it is used on this layout!!


There are so many beautiful papers with this kit!  Here's another layout inspired by 
Tina Lovell and I love the brightness of this page!!


and this page is one of my favorites!!  it was inspired by Susan Williams and just oozes of summer!  I love the washi tape that comes with this kit!  


Hurry, there's still time to order this amazing pack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment