Saturday, January 24, 2015

Heartstrings Cards

So Sweet Shannon's husband was out of town last week and she invited us over for a scrapping marathon!!  Thanks Shannon!!  It was lots of fun!

So I worked on some cards... and CTMH has this great Cardshop WOTG called Heartstrings!!  



So I thought I would work on those!  And I love the stamp set that goes with the set... it was fun to use.  The kit contains 15 cards and envelopes, a stampset, the puffy stickers, cardstock and papers to make the cards and a brochure with cutting directions to make these 15 cards.. (three sets of five).

It's great and quick and easy to get these cards done!  




Ink color used were slate, pixie, lagoon, ruby (and I used juniper for the floral)

And of course I changed up some the cards... because that's the fun thing, but I did use all of the pieces as they were cut from the directions.. 

Original card



(My redesign) Hearts were used instead of flowers on this card!!




 Original card (lighting is a little off... )
And here is my redesign...
This card I changed to from an upright card to a long card, basically because I liked the heart stamp going up and down. The words were changed as well... 
This card, I changed the words to Happy Valentine's day! and I added the ruby arrows on the side because it is such an awesome stamp!! (oops!!! I didn't make the original)

Anyway... it was a lot of fun to play with this card kit!  and it's just $24.95!!  Such a great value!!  And there's still time to get it here for Valentines day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment