Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Shoe Box Card group!!

Hi Hi.. what a fun night of creativity we had!!  

What is Shoebox cards?  Let me tell you... it's the best thing since sliced bread!  

We each design a card (using any products) and then bring all of the stuff to make it... in a "ShoeBox" and then teach that card to all the other guests.  So it's an in person swap really... 

We meet the first Tuesday each month and it's a blast!  

Here are tonight's cards... 

This is my creation... and it was inspired by the delightful Tamytha Jenkins... 




 This is Julie's elegant card!  I had trouble with the hearts... I kept gluing the wrong side of the heart... LOL... but I did stamp the inside greeting the right way!  LOL!!  You all know what I mean:)


 This is Kathy's creation and we used these fun buttons!! How fun is that!!


 Lori designed a great guy card!  I love the hexagon pattern!! Blue and brown are great guy colors!!


 This is Melani's lovely creation... who knew what a fun "BUNCH" of women could create such a lovely "BUNCH" of cards!  What a fun card!!


Check back next month to see what we create for the next Shoe Box card club!!


No comments:

Post a Comment