Thursday, April 10, 2014

VCBC Recap...

So, I love to arrive at camp on Wednesday evening... That allows me time to unload, get settled, set up and be ready for the rest of the week.  I was fortunate to be close to the back door, so it was way easy to unload!  Thanks to Helen for helping me unload.  It was great to arrive just before supper too! 

I was excited to see that Shannon and Natalie were at my table too!  It was great to chit chat... Nichole and Michelle also joined us.  I had a whole 8 foot table to myself and it was great!  



This retreat was a little different... in that it wasn't just scrappers... The name of the retreat was Create and Recreate Retreat- a get-away for Women and Teen Girls. So there were lots of activities... including trap shooting, trail rides, laser tag, tea party, Doxa Soma, massages, and many other things... 

Dina Hanken was the speaker... and she did a great job... had lots of great messages... 

Thursday, I was lucky enough to get an hour massage!  Thanks Edna!  

Friday it rained and snowed and was yucky... so I was glad to be inside all day. And Friday night, we did the first Shoebox Card Camp Swap and might I say it was quite successful!! 

Here's the photos of the shoebox card exchange... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And Saturday was just lovely!  

I love making a layout for Scrapbook retreat... and here's what this year's looked like!  10 things I love about Camp!



It all goes so fast!!!  I love seeing all of my friends... and meeting new ones... 


And then, it's time to go... 

One of my favorite t-shirts from a camp has a saying... Come for what you want, and leave with what you needed.  Thanks, VCBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment