Thursday, December 26, 2013

Woo Hoo!!! The New Spring Summer Idea book has arrived at my house

...so it's time to tantalize (or torture) my customers with hints about what's coming new and exciting!  



When can you get your little hands on the new idea book?  January 14th at the next Hostess Club gathering... 

There are lots of fun and exciting things to share... 

I will start with this... The new consultant kit.   Starting January 1st, the kit will be $99.  It includes over $350 worth of products... so it's well worth the price... 

Why start with this?

Because for the next five days, the new consultant kit still be $49.  

So if you have been thinking about becoming a consultant... and have some gift money.. maybe this is a good fit for you.  Plus there is the added bonus of adding a new Project My Life kit to your collection when you hit Straight to the Top... a program that gets you up and running in your new business!  

I love being a Close to my Heart consultant... I have been one for 13+ years.  Let me know if there are any questions!  

More tomorrow!!!

D~


No comments:

Post a Comment