Monday, July 27, 2020

Cards Cards Cards!!

This weekend was a card making weekend!  CTMH offers Subscriptions with heart for Scrapbooking and for Card making.  This weekend, I worked on cards.  The kit includes a stampset (Which is really great!!) Cards and envelopes for 2 sets of 12 cards and stamp pad, a block, instructions and punch out pieces to create these cards.  

I did the first one, but then upgraded the cards as I made a second or third card (Cutting off the back and adding cardstock and embellishments)  I got lucky, there was an extra sheet of punch outs for a couple of cards.  Which cards do you like??


This is a shaker card and was so much fun!  I love blue and green and aqua.. so I loved most of the cards in this collection.  (I had some white enamel stars in my stock, so I used the markers to color them to coordinate)


 This card, I used scrap strips that were just laying around on my desk to make the third card.  Just adding a few dots added lots.


I love love love this card.  I discovered the "splash stamp" on the set and used it add some splashes of color to the background.  I found some dark blue enamel dots and loved them in the center of the flowers.  "Oh Hello" is such a great stamp!!  (there were three sets for this card)


I loved this card with it's bright happy colors.  And the pink enamel dots were fun to add to this cute card.  My friend Anita taught me to curve the flowers to give them depth, so all of the flowers have been curved.  The butterflies were just fun to add to the third card.



This card is the only one I didn't really like... but it was fun to play and adjust to find a way to like this card.  Heart were added (there is a little heart stamp included on the stamp set) and a couple of enamel dots.  Two hexagons were used on the second card (cut one in half) and no hexagons, but two of the dove tailed pieces were used to create the sentiment on the third one.  Now I really like this card!!


Flutterby Flutterby!!  


This one was super fun!!  More enamel stars were colored and added.  What fun!!


I loved this card with the rainbow hearts... but alas, I lost a few of the hearts in assembling.  I really like the flowers in the middle that's my own creation that was inspired by this design!  I love using the inspiration card to create a new card, using what you have!!


This was another card that had three sheets instead of two... I saw a design that had put stickles around the edge, but I didn't have any, so I actually used a very small punch to add to the scalloped edge.  It was also fun to rotate the design to be an upright card.


Shaker cards are so much fun!!  I loved all three shaker cards.  I changed the words to reflect the stars in the card and can't wait to send that one!!


I loved adding the black to the second card!  It really makes it pop!  Notice more of the enamel colored stars!!


This was the first card I did and really changed the color of the ink... I loved the dark green to tie in with the leaves.  I did add a sequin to the back flower, but thought this was a great card!!  


It was so much fun to create these beauties!!  and fun to add my own personal touch to them!  There are still a few pieces left and I hope to make 2 more cards.  So far.. there are 30 cards here!! It's a great deal!  It's still available through August 31.  Try it... you'll like it. Order yours today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment